From: francis [mailto:froarty...@comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2013 8:41 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: RE: [Vo]:Of NAEs and nothingness...

On Thursday June 6th Harry said
Ok, I realise why we diverge in our approaches to your model. I don't start
with the assumption that the lattice is in a state of thermal equilibrium.
I assume the presence of thermal fluxes and perhaps other energy fluxes
as well which can do small amounts of work on the hydrotons. If these local
fluxes are sporadic excess heat production will be sporadic as well.

Harry, I share your position and think this is also due to the quantum effect
of the geometry. I think the suppression concentrated in the NAE must be
balanced by a "diluted" region outside the cavity walls that responsible for
this "segregation" of vacuum pressure... although vacuum wavelengths appear
much shorter inside a cavity they must, IMHO, appear slightly longer spread
over the atoms behind the cavity to avoid a COE violation..you aren't getting
something for nothing..the geometry is simply segregating pressure like Chicago
city scape separates wind. This by itself won't give us any source of energy
since it is just a hill to run up and roll down but there has always been an
energy source associated with gas motion.. you have temperature which will fall
when harnessed and then you also have HUP which keeps helium from freezing
solid even at 0 kelvin that can never be exhausted.  We are told HUP which is
responsible for the random motion of gas is unusable energy that can't be
considered under conservation of energy -They say a Maxwellian demon to
separate hot from cold is impossible to implement at OU. I disagree, I think
the NAE pits different forces of nature against each other to create heat and
cold via a back door method. You have physical confinement and axial alignment
of H2, you have supplied ambient heat forcing motion to initiate the process,
You have Ed's energy sink due to opposing charges on either side of the cavity
where resonance causes the nucleus to emit energy as photons, or, my model of
near disassociation f/h molecules getting the threshold discounted by the force
trying to change the fractional value which only gives of a single photon upon
reassociatio at the new f/h level.. Granted both forces go back to the same
initial source..virtual particle pairs but they are on vastly different scales
where one is very fast comparable to ac current moving gas atoms while the
other is a locally accumulated pressure - a small gravity hill with a
concentrated peak in the cavity and a wide valley extending out from the cavity
walls   that segregates the pressure we consider isotropic out here in the
macro world. Anomalous cooling and retarded radioactive decay of gases  are
harder to detect but have both been reported..just not as concentrated or as
frequently as anomalous heat and accelerated decay. My posit is that beyond
diffusion the random motion of gas is harnessed to keep Ed's hydrotron
resonanting or pushing my near disassociation f/h over the threshold so it can
form another molecule.
Fran