In regard to these Cold Fusion adversaries, don't be too naive.  I have
encountered many incidents in using the internet in which I strongly suspect
that "sock puppet" shills are used to derail certain topics.

On one site, I offered the latest news on Rossi's device and was suddenly
inundated by posters whose screen names I had never heard of, together with a
zeal that is normal to fanatical religion.  It happened again even more
intensely when I pointed out some basic problems with the 9/11 narrative on one
site.

I also lost my Yahoo email account and they refused to tell me why after I
posted an opinion on a different site on  the likelihood of secession in the US
in coming years.

This is the era of the NSA.  Have no doubt that everything is being watched.