Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

Eric, ion bombardment has a rich literature containing 90 references in my
> library. You need to read this before speculation is useful. Ion
> bombardment can produce either hot fusion and/or cold fusion, depending on
> the conditions and applied energy. Low energy favors cold fusion if the NAE
> is present and high energy favors hot fusion without a NAE.

At ICCF18 I will be presenting a poster session paper by Mizuno showing
that ion bombardment iteself can create the NAE. It produces nanoparticles
on wires subjected to glow discharge for about 3 days. He has SEM photos
and excess heat results showing this.

Mizuno himself cannot attend.