The Genie sounds like LENR after it's been accepted:

   1. Our experiments are repeatable.
   2. Our experiments have been replicated by others.
   3. Our experiments provide direct evidence that nuclear reactions are
   involved including the production of high-energy neutrons. Although our
   experimental results are not predicted by current nuclear physics theories,
   *the results are real*.

http://globalenergycorporation.net/Tech.aspx