>From MFMP's facebook page.
Harry
-----------
We are very sorry for the hiatus in our communications - we have been
working in...credibly intensely to move this field forward on several
fronts - all we can say is that we think ICCF-18 was a watershed for this
emerging science with excellent new discoveries and significant new
evidence of excess heat from Takahashi and Defkalion (DGT) as well as
strong new science related to LENR revealed by Carpintieri (piezo/cold
fission) and Vysotski (creation of collimated laser light from metal
induced by cavitation shockwaves).

It was also a triumph for the Live Open Science approach that the MFMP is
pioneering with the help of its followers. So many attendees offered
equipment, IP and technology to our effort, frankly it will take us weeks
to come to terms with. A revolution is coming and you are at the head of
the field.

We must reserve special congratulations to DGT for their Live Open
Scientific demonstration which was engaging and inspiring - would would
like to see them and others taking this approach more frequently in the
future.

We have been told by a trusted source, whom we can not disclose, that there
will be an independent report of DGT Hyperion technology published at some
point. It is understood that some respected university professors have been
involved. We certainly hope this is true and that we can have some
detailed, rigorous analysis to support the promising live demonstrations of
recent days.
By: Martin Fleischmann Memorial
Project<https://www.facebook.com/MartinFleischmannMemorialProject?ref=stream>