I have found some producer.
monoisotopic nickel is used as target to produce radioelements (copper,
cobalt) of given isotope

http://www.buyisotope.com/<http://www.buyisotope.com/?gclid=CJfbvvvN17gCFa7JtAodDRYAWQ>
http://www.isotope.com/cil/products/listproducts.cfm?cat_id=49

NILM-2491 NICKEL-58
METAL<http://www.isotope.com/cil/products/displayproduct.cfm?prod_id=7517&cat_id=49>(58NI,
99%+)
ME Please InquireNILM-4446-100 NICKEL-60
METAL<http://www.isotope.com/cil/products/displayproduct.cfm?prod_id=7520&cat_id=49>(60NI,
99.0%)
MGE Please InquireNILM-4446-250 NICKEL-60
METAL<http://www.isotope.com/cil/products/displayproduct.cfm?prod_id=11195&cat_id=49>(60Ni)
MGE Please InquireNILM-4446-500 NICKEL-60
METAL<http://www.isotope.com/cil/products/displayproduct.cfm?prod_id=11196&cat_id=49>(60Ni)
MGE Please InquireNILM-3778 NICKEL-61
METAL<http://www.isotope.com/cil/products/displayproduct.cfm?prod_id=7519&cat_id=49>(61NI,
92%)
ME Please InquireNILM-3663 NICKEL-62
METAL<http://www.isotope.com/cil/products/displayproduct.cfm?prod_id=7518&cat_id=49>(62NI,
98%+)
ME Please InquireNILM-485-20 NICKEL-64
METAL<http://www.isotope.com/cil/products/displayproduct.cfm?prod_id=7521&cat_id=49>(64NI,
95%)
ME Please Inquire

since their reactor if few kW with 6g of nickel,
I imagine that you can observe the re-activity of metal with less than 1g
or less than 100mg

I have found some prices (very old, but it should have decreased since)
http://books.google.fr/books?id=rEErAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA55&lpg=PA55&dq=nickel+isotopes+price&source=bl&ots=Z7wf85_pfh&sig=7FRBl7k29kz-W0WOFUWg3_cYDOM&hl=fr&sa=X&ei=lub3UcWmHMW4O5fzgbgO&ved=0CEcQ6AEwATgo#v=onepage&q=nickel%20isotopes%20price&f=false

Ni58 99.76%  0.35$/mg
Ni60 99.07%  0.25$/mg
Ni61 88.84% 13.70$/mg
Ni62 96.64%  8.70$/mg
Ni64 96.48% 16.10$/mg

clearly affordable for a corp, 250 to  16 000$/g... just have to avoid
filling the whole reactor.