I think that people are mistaken about the spark plugs.  Most people think
about them as sparking like an auto plug (they are but ..) across some gap.  I
think they are using them just as HV feed throughs.  Notice they have 2 of them
on each end.  I think they are not sparking on each end but through the sample.

Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 13:34:38 -0400
Subject: Re: [Vo]:A paper about my LENR work with carbonyl Ni
From: rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

Sorry Axil, I don't suspend my particles in a separate matrix as does
Defkalion. My technique is more like that of Rossi.
The spark plugs are not required to see the LENR. Neither Rossi's original eCat
nor his latest HotCats have any sparkplugs or RF excitation. Reports suggest
that they are not required for the effect. I do not believe DGT's sparkplugs
are causing plasma effects that extend into the powder. The mean free path of
monatomic H in high pressure H2 is only microns. DGT does not appear to apply
enough power to the sparkplugs to totally ionize the H2 contents. There could
be excitation of their reactor as an RF cavity, but it is not strongly excited.
The sparkplug could also be operating as an acoustic transducer driving an
acoustic resonance in DGT's reactor. It will be important for DGT to determine
what about their sparks is causing the enhanced LENR so that they can maximize
the benefits. If it is RF cavity resonance, then there is no need for the spark
- just drive with RF at the right frequency matched into the cavity.

Do you know this about the nanowires from your own experiments? I think this is
bunk. The nanowires would melt pretty quickly at the temperatures we are
talking about and particularly with the local heating at the NAE. I noted in my
paper that there are Ni dendrites on my powder, but I don't believe they are
the NAEs. At best, they may be useful for H2 cracking. It was just noted.

What do you mean, "surrounded by spark production"? Again, is this a report of
your first hand experience?
Please stop saying things as if they are certain unless you have first hand
evidence that they are.

Bob
On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 1:18 PM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

>From a very quick look, I do not see nanowires on the surface of the
>particles. I do not see the suspension of the particles on a matrix to expose
>all the particle surface areas to the clusters produced by the spark plug(s).

 The particles should be maximum of  5 microns in diameter with 2 microns of
nanowire covering. The majority of the particles should be 5 microns total
including the nanowire covering.

The particles should be surrounded by spark production. Can these changes be
made?