I would love to expand the test matrix, and plan to do so. My biggest
problem at the moment is my system is completely manual. I have to build
it, and operate it with close attention. I need to automate the system so
that I can multiply my time. I am also transitioning from doing the
experimentation at work (partly) to doing it totally from home (I retired
in June).

Thank you for the suggestion.

Bob

--