Hi Fran,

This wouldn't be reversible. Once shrunk, they stay shrunk. That's why it would
be necessary to constantly introduce new Hydrogen. However at several hundred eV
/ atom, and sea water as a source of Hydrogen, we could go on for billions of
years. However one has to wonder what happens to all that IRH. It would be very
dense, and might end up in the core of the Earth, where every now and again a
couple of atoms would probably convert to D (very slowly).
(See also Jones' previous conjectures along these lines.)
Assuming of course that it doesn't undergo fusion reactions sooner than that.

[snip]
>Robin,
>       Nice concept.. I have seen a couple threads regarding this
>transition from Rydberg to inverse Rydberg but I don't know if anyone else
>has previously suggested this as the source of anomalous heat.. an endless
>reversible transition based on geometry and hydrogen populations.
>Fran

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk