We are working on our paperwork and we believe that we would be able to
negotiate after  October 15th, 2013. Starting November 1st, we will hold a Road
Show from city to city to promote our share. "

Before a demo/test that doesn't even convince Vortex is a bit premature.  I'm
pretty sure they couldn't demo a working Hyperion   in multiple cities on a
convincing basis.

I don't even follow their business model

1. Sell franchises in different countries ($40M each?) for products neither
Defkalion nor the Franchise even develop[s]?
   (The same price for a big and a small country? Their original plan was to
sell franchises for an "N-unit" factory, and thus sell multiple licenses to a
"big" country).
2. Have partners who develop a product for a specific segment (heating, cars
3. Collect royalties from sales?

Do the partners in  #2 have to sell their products through the franchises in #1
?
A Ford isn't going to be too happy about that.
Or would Defkalion collect royalties from "Ford" and give part of the royalties
for sales in a particular country to that franchise?

I'm not sure I would by more than $1 of penny stocks.