one problem I expect is lack of trust in tha pump.
it should be thirdd party, I mean provided by mega-skeptics, not by
accomplice like any commercial or open-mind company or institution like
NASA or Elforsk.

the worst problem is not managing experimental setup but pathologic denial.

about steam, peter gave me an idea :
to split water in hot/cold circuit, the hot through the reactor, the cold
one mixed afterward to condensate steam.

in a way it is what happened during the test, in the "sink hole" where they
said the steam was condensed (thus canceling any pressure)...

by the way during the demo I've heard huge noise, can someone tell me if it
was supposed to be steam (from the bucket tap), or something else?

anyway if the setup was as I imagine, with a cold water mixing in the
"sink-hole" (dunno how to say), there is no pressure in the pipes, and
opening the "bucket tap" will not produce high pressure steam, but
atmospheric steam at the pressure of the sinkhole...

in fact for steam flow the sinkhole is a huge aspirator, perfectly matching
the huge blower that boiling reactor is...

maybe it explain many questions of skeptics...

anyway the problem is not scientific but psychologic and cognitive.
the evidence should not demand any neuron to be understood, because all
energy of skeptics will be concentrated in finding holes and shadows, not
on computing evidences.

and beside the hard-deniers, the usual laymen will interpret any claim of
doubt by deniers, as challenging...
If they don't understand with 1 or two neuron (they are lazy, not evil)
that the skeptics claims are absurds, they will comfortably stay skeptic,
thus follow the wikipedia position.

this is why stories with buckets, kitchen tools, talk or bathtub, are very
good ideas.