From: Craig <cchayniepub...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 15, 2013 5:23 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Local Calculated Velocity of Space Ship

On 11/15/2013 01:44 AM, David Roberson      wrote:

Steven,

The hypothetical ship is undergoing an acceleration of 10          "G's".  This
is determined by an accelerometer on board that          is quite accurate.  If
this level of acceleration is applied          for the 1 year period, then I
can calculate that my resulting          velocity would be approximately 10
times c greater than the          initial velocity of the ship.

    As a ship approaches the speed of        light, its mass increases such
that any force being used to        accelerate it would be applied to a growing
mass. At the speed        of light, the theoretical mass of the ship becomes
infinite,        preventing any further increase in speed.

        Craig