Hi,
[snip]
>*The catalysts produced by Mills must be special in some way.*

They are special. They are frequency resonant &/or can accept some multiple of
27.2 eV upon ionization.

>*Certain chemical compounds can form in a way that they project anapole
>magnetic fields due to circulation of valance electrons in a vortex like
>path. These compounds are called spin ice.*
>

>*In these catalysts, could Mills have produced spin ice based compounds
>that project anaopole magnetic fields onto the hydrogen atoms?*

Some of his catalysts are gasses or free ions such as He4+ or Ar+, so I think
the answer to this question is that it will only occasionally be so
coincidentally. There are quite a few catalysts including a number of compounds.
[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk