  From: OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2013 5:31 PM
  Subject: RE: [Vo]:Re:

  Hi  P.J.

  Thanks for the report. I must confess I have not monitored the BLP website
for some time. It would be nice to discover I missed some juicy news.

  You mention the fact that -a- 10W C1HT cell has been developed (and
presumably demonstrated?) within BLP's labs. Do you feel fairly confident that
the 10W prototype actually does what BLP claims? If so, there must exist a LOT
of prototypes in various evolutionary stages focusing on out how to get the
engineering to endure high temperatures without degrading. I'm assuming the
C1HT chemistry is highly caustic, particularly at the high temperatures needed.

  If this is all true I think BLP is more than capable of succeeding. But will
they be able to make a commercial success out of their efforts? Depends on how
long will it take them to get a product out on the shelves of Wall Mart. One
year? Ten more years? Who knows. We all know there are other competitors
veiling for the same slice of the pie. Humans are a very clever species. When
motivated, such as getting caught in the aphrodisiac of making obscene piles of
money, or something as simple as promises of sexual favors, we monkeys can
accomplish just about anything. Having been blessed with thumbs does help.
Woody Allan was wrong in Sleeper. The thumb should be considered the "second
favorite organ". (Here's a little weekend down-time humor.)

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngizj5FIcjo

  You appear to be taking the place of Mike Carrell when it comes to reporting
on the status of BLP's R&D efforts. Again, thanks for the report, P.J.
Hopefully, Mike is listening in. ;-)

  Regards,

  Steven Vincent Johnson

  svjart.OrionWorks.com