I am not convinced time even exists, you will have to find one of those
younger twins to convince me.  I think time is something wives made up to
let husbands know they are late.  Catalysis is a sign of increased
ionization energy to make a reaction go forward, which makes sense it would
show up in the nooks and crannies where space is shredded closer to the
vacuum firewall due to emf

I am with you on the space warping stuff.