In fact there may not even be such a thing as a “WET” anomalous cell at
> the nano scale… I am suggesting that at the scale of the these  anomalous
> environments the catalytic confinement powering these reactions result in
> gas and plasma reactions.  The lesser claims related to wet cell
> electrolysis may be only a function of higher heat sinking by nearby
> liquids. This posit would make electrolytic phenomena like bubble fusion
> and sonoluminescence harder to exploit but much more robust in terms of
> independence from persistent geometry.
>

>   Regarding persistent geometry

Nano-engineers are developing cavitation bubble based technology to produce
industrial 10 micron diamonds out of graphite.

This amazing transformation process from graphite to diamond just takes
nanoseconds at tremendous pressures and temperatures.

http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/pt/diamond/pdf/drm17-931.pdf

Based on your posit, it is really naive  to think that the fixed cavity
based active nuclear environment will long withstand such pressures and
temperatures on the surface of the electrodes in an electrolytic cell.