From: Axil Axil [mailto:janap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 11:03 AM
To: vortex-l
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Scientists Discover Quick Recipe for Producing
Hydrogen

 In fact there may not even be such a thing as a "WET" anomalous cell at the
nano scale... I am suggesting that at the scale of the these  anomalous
environments the catalytic confinement powering these reactions result in gas
and plasma reactions.  The lesser claims related to wet cell electrolysis may
be only a function of higher heat sinking by nearby liquids. This posit would
make electrolytic phenomena like bubble fusion and sonoluminescence harder to
exploit but much more robust in terms of independence from persistent geometry.

 Regarding persistent geometry

Nano-engineers are developing cavitation bubble based technology to produce
industrial 10 micron diamonds out of graphite.

This amazing transformation process from graphite to diamond just takes
nanoseconds at tremendous pressures and temperatures.

http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/pt/diamond/pdf/drm17-931.pdf

Based on your posit, it is really naive  to think that the fixed cavity based
active nuclear environment will long withstand such pressures and temperatures
on the surface of the electrodes in an electrolytic cell.