Torulf, I think you are philosophizing about an issue that has no
relevance. Some politician might agree with you. However, who is going to
manufacture, sell and distribute LENR reactors is not decided one iota from
the fact that a functional LENR reactor is engineered here or there.
Neither does it matter from an economical point of view where the theory is
verified.
I understand that it would be beneficial in some ways if people who
understand the theory was not moved to the back office as the products are
implemented. (the scientific acknowledgement would still be there). My two
cents to that discussion is to suggest to you guys who have the theoretical
knowledge and ideas to make liaisons with entrepreneurs and  capital
sources that easily will see the benefit. The low hanging fruit. I am not
saying that is a must. Just striving for the science acknowledgement might
be just as good.

Axil, your say that "LENR may be a new force, a catalyst, and an amplifier
for great social change." is always the visionaries point of view. My
experience tells me to be much more cynical. Every politician in the world
will have promoted LENR and therefore should be renumerated and given
impact on the implementation. Lobby  . . .  . I hope you are right and I am
wrong.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM