Alain, I think you are a bigger optimist than I am.
Wouldn't that be something a LENR party in each country (China??)
Well. I think if we can find the low-hanging fruit. The entrepreneurs and
investors, which are easy to convince about LENR.
I think you find them among small strong entities.
I do not discourage your ambitions but it is hard to make changes.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
[email protected]
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM


On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 3:19 PM, Alain Sepeda <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> 2014/1/7 Lennart Thornros <[email protected]>
>
>> Axil, your say that "LENR may be a new force, a catalyst, and an
>> amplifier for great social change." is always the visionaries point of
>> view. My experience tells me to be much more cynical. *Every politician
>> in the world will have promoted LENR and therefore should be renumerated
>> and given impact on the implementation. Lobby * . . .  . I hope you are
>> right and I am wrong.
>>
>
> If some people ask themselves what they can do about LENR transition, I
> have an answer.
> We have to get a foot in politic to avoid the old parrty to protect the
> old lobbies...
>
> a beloved politic expert told me that if you want the things to change,
> you have to influence politic, by lobbying (moaning in public, mail, party,
> NGO)...
> the best way could be to get internal contact with even lower level
> activists in a newly created party in each country/state.
> get contact with one or two activist... talk of the hope, the influence
> they could get, the need of good regulation to allo LENR at home (like
> allowing LENR at home, proposing reinsurance of the govt for blackswan, no
> subsidies but reorganization of education, or public research...)...
>
>
> some will contact the news free-market party where there was none before..
> some will contact the local statist party where there was not before...
> some wil contact the pirate party, where it is new...
> some wil contact the religious, or the secular party where it is
> newcommer...
> some will contact the green if they are new...
> some will contact the farme party, or an imigrant community party...
>
>
>
> try to enter the radar of the newcommers...
>
> not only they may hear you, but the old party will hear you there too, and
> wll take you mere seriously if you are in a challenger party, than if you
> were begging support
>
>

Reply via email to