From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 11:13 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:BLP's announcement

                From: David Roberson

                A thought just occurred to me.  Is it not possible to ionize
a hydrino with high temperatures, gamma radiation, or other energetic
processes?  This should be able to return the hydrino back into hydrogen
again which should be detected.  I suppose that if these processes can
impact the hydrinos then they should not be considered dark manner by
definition.

Dave,

Yes, this procedure you mention is rather obvious - and it has in fact been
done; but one reason that you do not hear about this particular finding on a
regular basis could be that the results are open to interpretation.

I am going to present the interpretation which Mills does not want you to
hear. You can make your own judgment on what is really happening.

The most convincing paper on hydrinos which is available to view - was not
performed by Mills but by Thermacore. Long term excess heat was found as was
a time delayed signature.

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/GernertNnascen
thyd.pdf&sa=U&ei=e0DdUq3AIsTgyQHUyoGIAg&ved=0CAYQFjAA&client=internal-uds-cs
e&usg=AFQjCNG_00ZwiWP5nfDF2NVjs0l9AOKQmQ

…and in that paper the nickel capillary tubing, after the very long
successful run, gives up the best evidence ever for the existence of the
hydrino – since it was tested by ESCA analysis at Lehigh University. There
is no doubt the tests were accurate – it is the interpretation that can
vary.

ESCA is now known as X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) and is
accomplished by capturing spectra obtained by irradiating a material with a
monochromatic beam of relatively soft X-rays. In this case, the results seem
to support some of Mills theory but not all of it.

The Lehigh University testing in fact finds NO 27.2 eV signature, as Mills
theory suggests.

However, XPS does find the a 55 eV signal/signature, which is close to
Mills’ theoretical signature for the hydrino, which is supposed to be 54.4
eV but not exact. However, the XPS device is in fact capable of showing an
exact signature, but none is found.

Mike Carrel has also mentioned that Mills has lately dropped efforts to find
the lower Rydberg signature in favor of the H(1/4). What Mike failed to
mention is that the reason for this change in strategy is that BLP HAS NEVER
BEEN ABEL TO SHOW THE 27.2 SIGNATURE… and if one is mildly skeptical of
Mills, this can be viewed as a disaster since the higher energy signal is
itself off target.

In fact, it is clear to me that the Mills theory cannot be accurate, given
the independent testing, and that there is no signal at the all-important
level of 27.2 eV and in fact the higher level signal is itself NOT at the
exact Rydberg level but is off by up to 8 percent.

The bottom line is that nickel has been proven to not only produce excess
energy, but to capture hydrogen in such a way that when irradiated by soft
x-rays, it will emit a signature at 55 eV … and although this is close to
the Rydberg multiple at 54.4 eV it is not exact, and thus the source for
this signal is open to interpretation.

In fact, I’ve been working on an alternative explanation for the 55 eV
signal - involving the diproton reaction, (Reversible Proton Fusion) which
will be presented at some point.

It explains why this signature is NOT a precise Rydberg value, even though
it is close - and why the signal derives from the XPS device itself (in its
interaction with retained protons) – but the conclusion is that this signal
is not derived from retained hydrinos being “reinflated.”

Jones