thanks for the advice.

I got some contact, and it seems that general advice is that the article of
Mark Gibbs represent well the position of Nelson. That the report leaked is
correctly representing his position.

More precisely, it is not a definitive conclusion, and more work was needed
to confirm.
This kind of test is not cheap, and takes few month... There was no follow
up of that test. (which mean, either none was done, or done by someone else)

so in my personal framework, I can say it is circumstantial evidence, yet
not evidence.

Elforsk test by Levi&al is more factual, yet it need confirmation to rule
out conspiracy theories.

Brillouin test are probably better, but not yet published AFAIK. Probably
people knowing Mickael McKubre and trust him, can be convinced by his sole
statements. From a convinced perspective he is one of the most competent
among the testers. From a skeptic perspective he is one of the most deluded
among the tester, with vested interest in Brillouin.
I have a positive opinion, but no more evidence.

---
By the way, off-topic:

readers should be careful about having an opinion on strange (apparently
nasty, irresponsible, paranoid) behavior of any commercial companies, since
there is very strange stories about 3 non-US business being spied. I know 3
independent cases since 6 month. For US business like Brillouin, Lenuco and
Rossi, I have no data.
Non profit actors are not always clean, and some very serious spies are
operating.
Troyan horse attack happened, like expert intrusion in building and IT
network.

Be careful.

APS is still denying LENR, but some (private?government?) agencies are
aware.
Not a joke, not from alien fan.