Hi all,

After skimming Mill's book about how he treats the atom physics, I am
pretty amazed.

Folks, his theory is really accurate, and we should not dismiss it just
because of the hydrino prediction. He actually calculates the g factor to
the same level as QED, but he indicates it took two decades of fiddling
with the QED equations to reach that level of accuracy. So the Math is as
right as what we can get by using ordinary QED/QM but Mill's math is much
more elegant.

One hydrino state is predicted by QED too, but the spinnors are not
integrable in QED although
probably by combining them lead to an acceptable solution. Also the other
states may as well be there but it's probably hard to find them because of
the convoluted math. Also we should expect that these hydrino states have
as well non integrable spinors. The interesting thing to understand now is
what paths the QM/Mill's theory allow to go from a normal state to a
hydrino state. In a sense it is degenerate and it looks like these states
are locked. In a sense atoms must interact strongly e.g. get really close
together and act in a precise way in order to mediate
the forming of a hydrino. It is not unlikly that the conditions are very
special and rarely happens in normal physics/chemistry.

In a sense it's crazy how people treat his work all over the intertubes.
They say that his results are wacko. It could be that the math is correct
but there is a some extra conditions for the solutions to be physical, that
is missing that relates to the integrability conditions for the spinors.

Also if there any serious issues with his math I would like to know, else
he deserves respect, with or without the hydrino.

/Stefan