From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe

Also if there any serious issues with his math I would like to know, else he
deserves respect, with or without the hydrino.

He is a brilliant thinker, yet the great disappointment in Mills (from most
of us on this forum) has been in is his failure to deliver, as an
experimentalist. He has not lived up to his claims and there is a level of
dishonesty which shows through. IOW his theory does not make predictions
which have led to real devices, at least not in the past but he insists that
they have.

For instance, there was an early charge of plagiarism in the first versions
of the theory, but it was in details which were not greatly relevant. In
fact, it was bulk plagiarism of the cut-and-paste variety - and it was
quickly removed from later versions.

However, the most telling historical issue for me in the Mills story is that
several of his early co-authors, all PhDs - moved on to other jobs, often
lesser paying jobs in Academia.

That would be unheard of in a situation where the staff really thought that
a major breakthrough in Physics was eminent. I think that they were
disillusioned about the growing gap between what was "on paper" in the
theory - and what was turning up in the Laboratory.

I have not the least doubt that Mills experiments have resulted in
radioactive ash, and that he has hidden this from the public, and the R&D
staff was sworn to silence.

Finding even tiny amounts of radioactive ash is absolutely devastating to
Mills in the IP arena. It can, and will, cost him millions, possibly
billions . and he has dug himself into a hole on the issue - since it keeps
him from actual 3rd party independent testing without incredible NDAs. There
is not a single true replication of his work without these restrictions.

The fractional hydrogen redundancy reaction can be described as one which is
a predecessor state to LENR, in my estimation - and Mills is powerless to do
anything to change that basic fact - other than to hide it, since it kills
his IP.

This kind of thing really turns off young PhDs who want to dig for the whole
truth.

Jones