I've heard Rossi and some others happy about some signal around 511Kev (e+
anihilation)... to be confirmed.

note that DGT claim gamme in 30-500keV... compatible with 511keV divided
(is it possible? )

however if much energy is cared by e+, and annihilation, should not there
be much more gamma than observed, at a point of being dangerous ?

Just a naive question... if no gamma nor neutrons is produced at noticeable
quantity, does it mean that most energy is transmitted by some charged
particles, that don't annihilate ?

why not alpha, e-, p+, heavy ions, all with important kinetic energy, which
is dispersed in many quanta in the lattice by many electromagnetic
interaction
question to physicist:

if an e-, or a p+, an alpha is thrown out of the reaction zone with say as
much as 24MeV kinetic energy (or twice 12MeV), how is the kinetic energy
dissipated ?

something like Cerenkov ? are there many gamma produced?