Alain, Math is useless because it is based on conventional mechanisms. The
process CAN NOT occur in a lattice without violating the laws of
thermodynamics. The p+e+p is the only form that can also explain tritium
production. These requirements limit what is possible. Please take them into
account.

Ed Storms.

Sent from my iPad