Bob, these three particles create a deuteron after all of the excess mass
energy has been emitted as photons. The neutrino has very little energy because
very little remains when the d forms. The creation process is unique to lenr
and applies to all the isotopes of hydrogen, at least that is my model. if lenr
is to be explained, you need to stop thinking in conventional terms. This is a
new kind of nuclear process.

Ed Storms

Sent from my iPad