Theory has to account for the DGT ash assay released in ICCF-17.

http://cdn.coldfusionnow.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/2012-08-13-ICCF-17__Paper_DGTGx.pdf

See Table 3.

We learned from the MIT lecture that the coupling between the nuclear
reaction site and the gamma/energy receiver must be strong.

That connection must be an EMF coupling because gamma rays are EMF. It
can't be charge, it might be photons, but it is most likely magnetic.