But if you could sense the field ( e.g. capacitor plate ), you could send
information at infinite speed -- what's  wrong with that analysis?

From: Daniel Rocha [mailto:danieldi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2014 1:22 PM
To: John Milstone
Subject: Re: [Vo]:tentative evidence that a coulomb field propagates rigidly

Indeed, in the Coulomb gauge, the electrical field propagates with an
infinite speed. This is known for over a century. But this ignores what
happens magnetic field. In the end, the propagation of energy happens at c.

I produced something like that from my model.  My model taken to the extreme
states that electrons are rigid.  One of my theorems is,  "Electrons do not
bounce."  They cannot bounce their energy away and all wind up in the lowest
energy state.  This is the root cause of Fermi statistics.

The quantum behavior of the electron can be explained by this interaction.
They interact through a process of elastic failure.   Elastic failure is a
classical property.  Electrons don't bounce and interact through a process
of elastic failure; sort of like a thrown egg.

Impedance matched systems do not bounce.  Electrons propagate through
channels of matching impedance.  The quantification of the velocity of the
process (1,094,000 meters per second) produced the quantum condition.

That's what I got out of cold fusion.

Frank Z

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ