Hi,
[snip]
>On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 1:30 PM, <mix...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
>...so FTL communication via electric field should be possible provided that
>> it
>> doesn't rely upon energy transfer. IOW the receiver itself needs to supply
>> the
>> energy required to interpret the signal.
>>

>What is your sense of the plausibility of this line of reasoning, i.e., the
>rigid propagation of electric fields in charged currents?
>
>Eric
I'm not sure that I even understand what it meant by the phrase. However If
looking for a means of building an FTL receiver, I would suggest something that
relies upon tunneling, e.g. a Josephson junction, provided that some aspect of
the chance of tunneling is influenced by the electric potential.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk