Axil, This had no intentional relationship to the other thread.

This post simply asks the question:

If a magnetic field is observed to exist from a moving electric field, if
the electric field if from a long (even infinity long) narrow spindle
charged to a high potential, then what would the strength at varying
distances be expected to be?

It would seem to me as as electric field density halved, electric field
velocity would double. This would leave a seemingly impossible situation if
creating a magnetic field that could be just as strong a million miles away
as it would be right there.

And that the electric field velocity would exceed the speed of light, even
before distances became that significant.

John