On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 12:26 PM, Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com>wrote:

> If this huge energy is available, why does it only affect a nuclear
> process taking place in a chemical environment. Why does the energy not
> affect chemical reactions that can also occur in the material and require
> far less energy to initiate? I suggest you answer these questions clearly
> before proposing mechanisms that have no apparent support from observation.
>

>From system to system, LENR is subject to a variation of strength. To my
way of thinking, this variability in the characterization of the unique mix
and match LENR processes instantiated in each LENR system are directly
based on the strengths of magnetic fields generated in each LENR system.

Magnetic fields interact with the vacuum and produce a number of different
breakdown mechanisms as a function of that field's strength.

To start this detailing, virtual particle production in the vacuum is one
of the sources of the uncertainty in quantum mechanics as particles come
randomly into and out of existence. Tunneling and radioactivity is a result
of this vacuum based uncertainty.

Magnetic fields interact with the vacuum to produce particles in a
deterministic way. As the strength of the magnetic fields increase, the
probability that the vacuum will generate particles will also increase.
This increase particle production in the vacuum increases the rates of
tunneling and radioactivity.

As the magnetic field gains strength to intermediate levels, the vacuum
produces composite particles from fermions. The magnetic field interacts
with the various types of fermions to catalyze virtual charge carrying
quasi-particle pairs that are bound to the fermions as the fermions
attempts to minimize its particular energy level.

As the magnetic field reaches it maximum strength, this field produces
mesons out of the vacuum which effectively guaranties nuclear disruption in
terms of charge screening, cluster fusion, fission, and isotope and
radioactivity stabilization

In summary, a single primary magnetic field based causation produces
strength based mix and match results centered on a hierarchy of
magnetically catalyzed vacuum based particle production mechanisms.