More:

Ed:

No theory has shown how a cluster of hydrons can form except by proposed
formation of a Bose-Einstein Condensate (BEC).

Hydrogen can form nanoparticles call Rydberg matter through condensation of
a cooling hydrogen plasma.

This is how hydrogen usually arrogates in cluster based fusion. It forms a
lattice and becomes a solid.

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1002/1002.1570.pdf

see chapter 2 on page 5