On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 12:07 PM, Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com>
wrote:
Axil, after considerable thought and examination of the literature, I can
say with certain that the various theories are flawed because they do not
acknowledge the chemical conditions in which LENR occurs.

Axil:
I acknowledge chemical conditions as follows:  a dielectric gas, a
transition metal, heat. What else have I said  is required?

 Ed:
Too often various esoteric quantum processes are applied that are in basic
conflict with the requirements imposed by the chemical structure and by
well know laws and observation.

Axil:
A topological defect in the metal structure provides the quantum
environment that supports LENR, even if that environment is complicated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavity_quantum_electrodynamics

Ed:
If the limitations imposed by chemistry are applied to what is actually
observed, the explanation becomes much clearer.

Axil:
One important chemical manifestation that is almost always central to the
LENR process is nano-particle production as a condensate of cooling plasma.
This is a generalization of the Storms' lattice crack posit.

Ed:
You in particular, throw any idea that comes to mind at the wall and hope
something sticks.

Axil:
The ideas that hit the wall are all consistent with the ones that have been
thrown previously. Each idea is a projection and an implication of the
previous material and all ideas are fashioned to answer one ore more LENR
characteristics.

For example, a standard quantum nanocavity based nanoplasmonic mechanism
supports a positive nuclear feedback process while providing both
thermalization of gamma radiation and upshift of infrared heat,. .

Ed:
As a result, your wall makes no sense to you. If you would focus on what is
known about LENR, you would find out exactly what the elephant looks like.

Axil:
The elephant is truly a huge animal and unfortunately the wall is large
with a heavy coat of material. Regrettably, LENR is very complicated,
interconnected, and obscure.