In addition to destructive analysis, the cell eventually dies. LENR has a
limited life. In addition, once a cell works, finding out what can cause an
increase or decrease is important, which eventually destroys the effect. The
data is hen provided in papers, hundreds of which are now available. There is
no longer any rational excuse for not accepting LENR as real.

Ed Storms