  From: Eric Walker
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 10:20 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Newly published US20140034116A1 patent application
regarding LENR

  On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 9:13 PM, Bob Cook <frobertc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

    A key question is how easy it is to enrich Ni.  This should be easy to
answer.  Note in my comment I suggested that particular organic Ni compounds
may be selectively sensitive to tuned laser based on  the isotope they contain
and hence selective dissociation or other chemical reaction to accomplish
separation.

  This is far from anything I have experience with or know about, although I
can envision how it might work.

    Do you remember when the topic was discussed before.  I would like to
review that thread.

  Unfortunately it wasn't a single thread that I can point you to.  The detail
related to one of Rossi's patent applications and to a counterclaim made by
Defkalion, as well as a similar but distinct claim made by Defkalion in
relation to different isotopes of nickel.  In Rossi's application, I do not
recall the specific isotopes, although I suspect they were 62Ni and 64Ni.  The
key point of the discussion was that some isotopes might be more reactive than
others.

  Eric