http://news.yahoo.com/paradox-solved-information-escape-black-hole-104543630.html

The "BOSENOVA" seen in the DGT might be a nanoscopic version of the
information restoration process proposed for the end of life process of
black holes.

Rovelli agrees: "Information is never too concentrated, and it can escape
with the explosion of the star." This release of information, he estimates,
would generate radiation with a wavelength of about 10^-14 cm -- the
wavelength of gamma rays.