  From: Jones Beene
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 9:19 AM
  Subject: RE: [Vo]:Hurricane balls, RAR and high-Q factor

  From: Bob Cook

  What about  D3+ cation?  Pauli is not working in this case--the D is integral
spin in an excited state.  However, Ed's chemistry would be the same .

  Yes. Nothing in the previous thread applies to deuterium or to Pd-D.

  The physics of protons is so completely different from deuterium, that it
only adds a level of confusion try to merge the two fields in search of
commonality. Best to completely separate them IMHO