That sorta goes to my point about looking for experimental results that
either lend support or reduce support for a particular theory.  I'm
noticing that a lot of the experiments are veering towards testing nuclear
products, which is going to be expensive.  It won't matter much if Rossi is
selling reactors, it soon becomes someone else's problem to properly
theorize how it's happening.  But it will matter a bunch if Rossi stalls
and we need to know what's going on in order to get to production.