Hello Robin,
I am not good at magnetic forces and spin effect it is way above my
paygrade. However, when reading your latest comment I saw your link and
followed it.

I think this is a concept worthy as a starting point.
I have no idea about where you are in this project but it would amaze me if
you have been able to get funding with that approach.
That is not because it is anything wrong with the synopsis.
However, you lack all sorts of incentive to invest.
1. You need to quantify the possibilities and the obstacles.
2. You need time frames and 'waypoints' when you evaluate next step.
3. You need to show you have leadership / management involved that will
measure with the $$ eyes of an investor. 'For the good of mankind' or for a
possible Nobel prize is not an incentive for an investor.
In addition you need to compare your idea and how it will come to fruition
better, faster, cheaper etc. than the competition. The team must include
all functions.
A few years ago I had an operations manager who said that he was the the
only person of any importance in the company as our revenue was directly
proportional to his performance. At the first glance it is easy to agree
with his findings. However, in a good organization that is true about all
functions. The effort of the person sending out the invoices is also 100%
proportional to the revenue.:) . . .
Notice that I am positive to your thinking but if you want result you need
to include the whole picture.
I do think that you could organize this company very loosely and at low
cost and then funding will come.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

"Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort." PJM