-----Original Message-----
From: Steve High

Actually Fisher challenged the audience to name the theory that explains the
binding of a deuteron and no hands were raised. I am a doctor of humans and
not fisicks so I will defer further comment on the matter to you. The word
for polyneutrons that I heard in the men's washroom was "unobservium"

Steve High

> "Fisher points out that the binding force that holds a deuteron together
is unknown."

Since when?

Binding energy of deuteron 2.224589 ± 0.000002 MeV