From: Bob Cook <frobertc...@hotmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Mar 26, 2014 11:02 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Magnetic permeability and LENR

Jones--

You said :

>>>The high permeability makes mu-metal useful not only
for shielding against static and low-frequency magnetic fields ...<<<

Jones, would it not be low (negative) permeability to shield against a
static magnetic field.  I would think the high value of permeability would
be a great multiplier of an external magnetic field (H field) for creation
of a B field within the Mu Metal.

Bob