*
Andrea Rossi
April 19th, 2014 at 6:14 PM

Frank Acland: It is absolutely sure that the report will be published, whatever
the results, positive or negative as they might be. This is the imposition
given to us from the Third Indipendent Party Professors as a condition to
accept to make the test. They demanded that they will publish the results
inconditionally, even if the results will be negative. What said above is
granted. What follows is an opinion of mine, that could be wrong: the report
should be published by the end of June. My opinion is based upon the fact that
yesterday I have talked with two of the Commettee members and they said that
possibly the publication could be made by the end of June. I did not get any
anticipation regarding the calculation of the efficiency, while they repeated
to me that to analyse millions of data takes time. Warm Regards, A.R.