From: David Roberson

If the Rossi has the proper control of his device established and positive
thermal feedback of adequate gain is achieved then the COP should not be an
issue.

Dave,

Doesn’t that assume that the source of the gain is nuclear?

If the source of gain is not “nuclear” (per se), then we must ask - what if the
gain is limited to a level which is a low multiple of what we have heretofore
defined as “chemical”?

Control, and positive feedback are very important, but now there is an upper
limit. Yes, we can argue that any gain should allow infinite COP if it can be
fed back in toto, but thermal feedback may not be adequate to provide P-in when
there is a ceiling on the net energy available from the underlying reaction.

Jones