From: Terry Blanton <hohlr...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, May 14, 2014 5:55 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Kudos to Jed

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 5:08 PM, Lennart Thornros <lenn...@thornros.com> wrote:
> Of course it is kudos to Jed.

Malarkey!  Jed has not done anything but what we all should do and
that is be pragmatic.  Not only has DGT failed to present any valid
data, but they have lied through their teeth for years.  Don't we
remember their first forum where they claimed to have large numbers of
reactors being tested right after their breakup with AR.

I was helping Jed find components for a test that he was invited to
perform when they had nothing to test.  They made no steam; but, they
blew a lot of smoke.