*There is a war underway: an energy war in which the US is trying to turn
Russia away from its ambitions of renewed empire. *

*Russia wants to sell gas to China to protect against American LPG imports
to Europe. That is a 100 billion dollar deal over 30 years.*

*What happens when all that gas has no market in China? Does China still
take the gas? What happens to Putin and his designs to change the borders
in Eastern Europe when his economy is in ruins?   *

*What will Putin do to counter the new super weapon of mass energy
disruption? We will know the answers to all this is a year or two.*