Hi Mark,
[snip]
>I beg to differ, Robin...
>Nature does have a preference... resonances/harmonics.
>A channel's probability is a function of how well the oscillations are
>matched.

Actually, you are not disagreeing. ;) You are talking about something else. I
was talking about outcomes based on probabilities, while you are talking about
what influences the probabilities.
The two are not in conflict.
In short, I was talking about what comes out, while you are talking about how it
goes in.

>-mark

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk