On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 7:43 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

It Defkalion did not prevent these tests, I think it is up to them to
> publish a statement explaining why the tests were not done until after
> ICCF18. Let them tell their version of the story. If they do not respond, I
> will assume Gamberale is telling the truth.

Yes, this is very reasonable.  If they remain quiet, it becomes harder and
harder over time to escape the conclusion that they were hoping to
manipulate the outcome of the test by keeping Gamberale from taking good
measurements.

> If DGT prevented the tests they are frauds.

If they prevented simple, common sense measurements, this is a hard
conclusion to avoid.

Eric