I meant to write: "you are out of line flooding this forum with nonsense."
I mean that. This is not the place for empty rhetoric, or tit-for-tat
zero-sum argumentation. If you do not understand why the flow rate affects
the cell wall temperature, please try to learn. Do not reflexively deny
that fact, or pretend it is some sort of joke.

The statements made by Xanthoulis to Lewan are either grossly ignorant, or
they are a deliberate effort to deceive ignorant members of the public.
Here in this forum one of our jobs is to separate out ignorance from valid
technical claims. Xanthoulis's statements are important. (Okay, it is a
self-appointed job but . . .)

Xanthoulis' statements are central to the biggest scandal in the history of
cold fusion. They should be carefully analyzed. People here should not
flippantly dismiss me when I point out why Xanthoulis is wrong. If you
cannot contribute to a serious discussion, please shut up.