Somebody wanted to know if there was a precedent for the authorities taking
legal action in a cold fusion case. Well let's not neglect to consider crazy
John Rohner and his Intelligentry corporation. Admittedly not cold fusion but
definitely related. The Plasmic Transition Process descendent of the Papp
Engine. Well John Rohner crossed some undefined line and was soundly busted by
the SEC. All assets seized, fever dreams of bursting plasma transformed into
feverish conspiracy theory sputterings about govt interference.

Steve High