Leaving aside for the moment that he was working with the controversial
Randall Mills, a professor from University of Illinois has affixed his good
name to evidence that non-chemistry-based heat is produced when a copper
hydroxide/copper bromide mixture is heated to 300C in a differential
scanning calorimeter.

http://www.blacklightpower.com/wp-content/uploads/papers/GlumacReportwithGraphics2014.pdf

Acknowledging that I am not an expert in technology such as this, this
evidence does appear as credit-worthy as any of the material I saw
presented at the recent MIT colloquium. A well-documented fairly
straight-forward replication of an experiment showing an anomalous heat
signature. As such his work deserves to be added to the diverse gallery of
anomalies that we so avidly track and discuss, and is ultimately deserving
of an explanation why and how. An added benefit:if you google the image of
Nick Glumac you will quickly notice that he is not a septuagenarian
shuffling around a lab long after he has earned his pension. So let's give
him credit for being a young man who is willing to put his career in
jeopardy by demonstrating and affirming an effect that most of his peers
would deride as junk science. May there be many more like him.

Steve High